By Alan Baldwin MONACO, May 25 (Reuters) - Ferrari have dismissed suggestions that Formula One's switch to a single tyre supplier next year will give them an advantage. Renault team boss Flavio Briatore said this month that he feared Ferrari, who have a close relationship with Japan's Bridgestone, will be favoured when his team's partners Michelin pull out at the end of the season. Ferrari technical director Ross Brawn suggested on Thursday that all 11 teams would be dealing with a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Ferrari reject suggestion of 2007 tyre favouritism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642