LONDON, May 17 (Reuters) - Germany's DTM touring car series will debut in China ahead of Formula One with a one-off non-championship race in Shanghai in July. Organisers said on Monday that the DTM, backed by manufacturers Opel, Mercedes and Audi, would race on a temporary street circuit layout. Formula One is due to make its debut in China on September 26 at a brand new circuit being built in Shanghai.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-German DTM series to beat Formula One into China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642