LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Lewis Hamilton has signed a three-year deal with the Mercedes Formula One team and will replace seven times world champion Michael Schumacher, Mercedes said on Friday. The move for the 2008 world champion comes after Mercedes-Benz signed a new commercial agreement with the sport's commercial rights holders, guaranteeing the team's long-term commitment. There was no word on Schumacher's future plans. Austrian Niki Lauda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Hamilton signs three-year deal with Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642