HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 23 (Reuters) - Honda and the BAR Formula One team announced an extension of their partnership until at least the end of 2007 on Friday. Shoichi Tanaka, president of Honda Racing Development, told a news conference at the German Grand Prix that the Japanese carmaker was committed to BAR and to winning the championship. Team boss David Richards added that the deal, covering engine and chassis development, "provides enormous stability at a time when there are so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Honda and BAR announce long-term deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642