LONDON, May 28 (Reuters) - Jaguar sponsor HSBC said on Friday it was unhappy with the Formula One team's performance and the deal had probably served its purpose in building the global bank's brand. "I share your disappointment with the performance of the team, as I relay regularly to Ford and Jaguar," HSBC Chairman Sir John Bond told a shareholder at the bank's annual meeting. "We did it to raise our profile (globally)... I think it has probably served its purpose," Bond said. "We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-HSBC says Jaguar F1 sponsorship has served purpose" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642