By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Nico Hulkenberg will stand out in Formula One testing in southern Spain this week as the only driver present with a confirmed place on next year's starting grid. The 22-year-old Williams driver is taking part from Tuesday in a three-day young driver test at Jerez with nine of this year's 10 teams attending, including BMW who said farewell at this month's season-ender in Abu Dhabi. Toyota will be absent after also pulling out while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Hulkenberg to stand out at F1's young driver tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642