By Alan Baldwin LONDON, March 1 (Reuters) - Formula One champions Red Bull have teamed up with Nissan's Infiniti brand in a deal reversing the recent exodus of Japanese manufacturers from the sport. The two-year marketing agreement announced on Tuesday will see Infiniti's branding on the front, side and rear of the Red Bull car as well as the overalls of German world champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian Mark Webber. Although no financial details were given, the deal is likely to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Infiniti team up with Red Bull in Japanese comeback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642