By Alan Baldwin SHANGHAI, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford have had strong interest in their Jaguar Formula One team but will only sell to a buyer offering real hope for the future, according to boss Tony Purnell. "There's been masses of interest," the Jaguar team principal told a news conference at the inaugural Chinese Grand Prix on Thursday, a week after Ford said they were quitting at the end of the season and selling the team. "Formula One generates a lot of people who want to take a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Jaguar boss confident sale of team will happen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642