By Will Gray LONDON, August 22 (Reuters) - Ford-owned Formula One team Jaguar is not for sale, the company's group vice president Richard Parry-Jones said on Thursday. The BBC reported earlier that Austrian Dietrich Mateschitz, boss of soft drink company Red Bull, was in talks with Ford's top-level management about buying the team, but the American motor giant denies it is on the verge of pulling out of the project. "Ford Motor Company management is not in negotiations and is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Jaguar not for sale, says Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642