LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Formula One's GP2 feeder series will have rival Lotus-backed teams racing against each other next season. Lotus Motorsport, part of the Malaysian-owned car company, said in a statement they would be providing technical and engineering support "for the foreseeable future" to championship winners ART in GP2 and GP3. ART team manager Frederic Vasseur added: "The goal is clear: winning together the future GP2 and GP3 championships. I can't wait to see the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Lotus car company moves into F1 feeder series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.