By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Manor GP Formula One team has been entered for the 2010 season as Virgin Racing, the sport's governing body said on Monday. The International Automobile Federation (FIA) published the official entry list with 12 confirmed teams and lingering uncertainty over the entry previously held by Toyota. "Toyota Motorsport GmbH remains formally bound by the Concorde Agreement to put forward a team for participation, though it has indicated that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Manor GP F1 team entered for 2010 as Virgin Racing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642