By Alan Baldwin ISTANBUL, Aug 27 (Reuters) - McLaren are financially fitter than at any time in their Formula One history, according to team boss Ron Dennis. "We have never been more economically strong," he told reporters at the Turkish Grand Prix, dismissing speculation McLaren might have over-stretched themselves with a state-of-the-art new headquarters. "We have the biggest portfolio of contracted sponsorship in the history of the company and I believe that's probably the history ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-McLaren say finances never better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.