By Keith Weir LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Former world champion Lewis Hamilton will get an even higher global profile and greater freedom to exploit it after joining the Mercedes Formula One motor racing team. The Briton, 27, will leave McLaren and drive with Mercedes from next season in a three-year deal. He replaces German Michael Schumacher in a move that will make him a public face for one of the world's most famous car brands. Hamilton is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Mercedes move to raise Hamilton's global profile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642