By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Mercedes have played down, without completely dismissing, media speculation that seven times Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher could come out of retirement as Jenson Button's replacement. "It's clear that there will always be speculation as long as one cockpit is still free," said a spokesman for the German carmaker, who have taken over world champions Brawn, on Saturday. "And some speculations are nothing but dreams which will not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Mercedes play down Schumacher speculation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642