LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - Michelin has offered to refund U.S. Grand Prix fans for the price of their tickets, the French tyre company said on Tuesday. Michelin gave no financial details but said in a statement they were also offering to buy 20,000 tickets for the 2006 U.S. Grand Prix to be given to spectators who were at this year's event. Some 120,000 fans attended the June 19 race at Indianapolis. Just six cars took part after the seven teams using Michelin tyres pulled out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Michelin offers to refund U.S. GP fans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.