MONTREAL, June 22 (Reuters) - Michelin have ruled out returning to Formula One as the sole tyre supplier from 2008. The French company are pulling out of the sport at the end of this year and they issued a strongly-worded statement at the Canadian Grand Prix on Thursday making clear that they were not interested in returning under current rules. "Michelin has continually made its belief known that Formula One should, as motorsport's cutting-edge discipline, be an arena where the most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Michelin rule out bidding for F1 tyre contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.