By Alan Baldwin MAGNY-COURS, France, June 30 (Reuters) - Michelin do not believe Formula One's governing body wants to drive them out of the sport after their U.S. Grand Prix tyre problems, motorsport director Pierre Dupasquier said on Thursday. "I don't suspect the FIA (International Automobile Federation) of any idea like that, I can't understand why," he told Reuters at the French Grand Prix. "Don't we do a good job? Aren't we friendly to the people, don't we make good racing in all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Michelin unworried by Mosley single tyre comments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642