By Alan Baldwin PARIS, June 29 (Reuters) - Formula One's governing body hit back at Michelin on Wednesday while welcoming the French tyre company's offer to refund U.S. Grand Prix fans for the Indianapolis fiasco. In a letter to company chairman Edouard Michelin, International Automobile Federation (FIA) president Max Mosley made clear his disagreement with their version of events. "We cannot agree with your claim that Michelin did the maximum to preserve a true and safe race," he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Mosley hits back at Michelin in tyre row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642