By Alan Baldwin SHANGHAI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Formula One is likely to continue with the same number of teams next season despite Ford's decision to quit, world motorsport head Max Mosley said on Friday. Ford owns the Jaguar team which is up for sale along with engine maker Cosworth -- also supplier to struggling Jordan and Minardi. "What I think is the most likely scenario ... is that someone will buy Jaguar, Minardi will keep going like they always have and Jordan will find a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Mosley optimistic struggling F1 teams will survive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642