By Alan Baldwin LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - The threat of a breakaway Formula One championship has not gone away despite a peace deal announced this week, motor racing chief Max Mosley warned on Friday. A day after suggesting that the agreement could collapse unless Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo apologised for comments about him, the International Automobile Federation (FIA) president saw further trouble ahead. In two separate letters, he called on FIA members to stand firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Mosley says F1 breakaway is still a possibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642