By Alan Baldwin GROVE, England, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Japan's only active Formula One driver Kazuki Nakajima said he was ready to raise his game after a solid but unspectacular rookie season with Williams. "It's also a crucial year for me," he told reporters at the team factory on Thursday, echoing German team mate Nico Rosberg's vision of the year ahead. "At the moment it's too early to talk about the car so I just need to concentrate on myself and my performance. I need really to put in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Nakajima ready to take a step up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.