By Alan Baldwin YEONGAM, South Korea, Oct 15 (Reuters) - Renault and Team Lotus should be allowed to change their names in the interest of Formula One without rivals demanding favours in return for their agreement, according to Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn. "I guarantee those teams that are trying to change their name will have had approaches from other teams who want different favours paid in order to agree to the name change," he told reporters at the South Korean Grand Prix. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-No favours for F1 name changes, says Brawn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.