By Alan Baldwin LONDON, May 29 (Reuters) - Renault chief executive Carlos Ghosn has assured Formula One team chief Flavio Briatore that he will have the money he needs to keep on winning after a triumphant weekend in Monaco. World champion Fernando Alonso was victorious in the season's showcase race for the French manufacturers on Sunday while Ghosn repeated that Renault were committed to remaining competitive in the sport. "We are performance driven. Period," he told reporters. "Get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Performance is paramount in F1, says Renault head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642