By Alan Baldwin LONDON, May 29 (Reuters) - Prodrive, led by former Benetton and BAR team boss David Richards, submitted their entry for the 2010 Formula One championship on Friday as one of several potential new teams seeking a place on the grid. Richards is also the chairman of sportscar maker Aston Martin, majority owned by Kuwait's Investment Dar, as well as Prodrive. "With the help of Dar Capital, in raising the finance, coupled with our understanding of the latest proposals to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Prodrive submits entry for 2010 F1 championship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.