By Alan Baldwin MONACO, May 27 (Reuters) - Champions Renault cannot expect to win titles every year but neither will they stay in Formula One long-term as mere participants, chief executive Carlos Ghosn said on Sunday. "What is important for me is the trend," he told reporters at the Monaco Grand Prix, won by Renault last year with Fernando Alonso before the Spaniard left for McLaren. "If I am in a situation where we are number four or number five and we have no hope to do better, be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Renault cannot be mere F1 participants, says Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642