LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - China's Ho-Pin Tung will join Belgian Bertrand Baguette and Brazilian Lucas di Grassi in testing for Renault in Spain next week, the Formula One team said on Friday. The Dutch-born 26-year-old became the first Chinese to drive a grand prix car when he tested for Williams in December 2003. Since then he has competed in the GP2 and A1 Grand Prix series. Baguette, 23, will be driving a Formula One car for the first time as a prize for winning the World Series by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Renault F1 team to test Chinese driver" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642