By Alan Baldwin SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Renault will need luck and a perfect weekend if they are to repeat last year's late season success, double world champion Fernando Alonso said on Thursday. The Spaniard won in Singapore and Japan to finish 2008 fifth overall after his team had been well off the pace earlier in the campaign. "Last year it was difficult to predict our final part of the championship and this year it is also difficult to predict how it is going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Renault must hope for perfect weekend, says Alonso" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642