LONDON, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Formula One champions Renault say tyre partner Michelin's decision to quit the sport at the end of next year will not affect their performance in 2006. "We go into 2006 as world champions, and we are determined to defend those titles," technical director Bob Bell told the team's website. "I have no doubt that Michelin intend to do exactly the same. We have already seen enhanced collaboration between the Michelin teams this winter, and a rapid rate of tyre ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Renault shrug off effect of Michelin departure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.