LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - Formula One rights holders CVC Capital Partners tightened their grip on Friday by buying the sport's advertising and hospitality companies. CVC said in a statement that subsidiaries for the Formula One Group's holding company Alpha Topco had reached agreement to acquire Allsport Management and APM. Completion of the deal is subject to anti-trust approval. The APM Group markets and sells advertising and sponsorship packages globally for the Formula One ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Rights holders CVC buy further into Formula One" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642