By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Mercedes face a difficult decision over Michael Schumacher's future in Formula One and discussions are going on with the seven-times world champion, team principal Ross Brawn said on Thursday. The 43-year-old German, the sport's most successful driver who ended three years of retirement to come back in 2010 with Mercedes, is out of contract at the end of the season. The British-based team are keen to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Schumacher a 'difficult decision' for Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.