By Karolos Grohmann BERLIN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Michael Schumacher's departure from the Mercedes Formula One team was sealed on Friday after the seven-times world champion recorded only one podium finish since his comeback in 2010. Schumacher, 43, the sport's most successful driver with a record 91 Grand Prix victories, will be replaced in 2013 by Lewis Hamilton, who has signed a three-year deal with the British-based team. Friday's decision was a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Schumacher reputation dented by Mercedes exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642