By Alan Baldwin VALENCIA, Spain, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Swiss-based Sauber presented their 2010 Formula One car on Sunday with the shadow of departed former owners BMW hanging heavily over a team bereft of major sponsors. The new C29's predominantly white livery bore more than a passing resemblance to last year's BMW-Sauber F1.09 while the team's official name remained BMW-Sauber, at least for the present for regulatory reasons, despite using Ferrari engines. Founder Peter Sauber, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Shadow of departed BMW hangs over new-look Sauber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.