SHANGHAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Spyker Formula One team has confirmed they will use Ferrari engines next season. "This announcement completes the first chapter of Spyker MF1 team and I believe truly illustrates our commitment and ambition," the team's director of F1 Racing Michiel Mol said in a statement at the Chinese Grand Prix on Saturday. "We are in F1 to be competitive." Spyker bought the Midland team, who competed last year as Jordan and have Toyota engines at present, earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Spyker agree engine deal with Ferrari" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.