HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 24 (Reuters) - The seven teams and five car manufacturers who have yet to agree to remain in Formula One beyond 2007 will present their proposals for the future of the sport to the FIA this week. The proposal was put together in a three-hour meeting at Hockenheim on Saturday and will be forwarded to the International Automobile Federation (FIA) on Monday or Tuesday. "We have agreed not to say anything about it," Mario Theissen, BMW's head of motorsport, said at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Teams to present rule proposals to FIA this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.