By Alan Baldwin JEREZ, Spain, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Toro Rosso are seeking to switch from Ferrari to Renault engines in 2014 to benefit from world champion sister team Red Bull's close links with the French manufacturer. "We are in negotiations with Renault...but no contract signed so far," team principal Franz Tost told reporters on the first day of pre-season testing on Tuesday when asked about the engine situation. Renault have powered Red Bull to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Toro Rosso seeking switch to Renault engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.