By Nick Mulvenney HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 21 (Reuters) - Toyota intend to supply the Jordan team with engines for next season but are unlikely to be able to do the same for Williams. John Howett, president of Toyota motorsport, said nothing should be read into the lack of an announcement about the extension of the Jordan deal for another year. "The position of Toyota is that we are committed to supply Jordan," he told a news conference at the German Grand Prix on Thursday. "I am ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Toyota committed to Jordan next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.