By Alan Baldwin SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Italian Jarno Trulli promised on Saturday to go all out for a Belgian Grand Prix victory he said could cement Toyota's Formula One future. After failing to break into the top 10 in his last three races, Trulli found himself sharing an unlikely front row with compatriot and polesitter Giancarlo Fisichella (Force India). He said he was baffled by the sudden turn of speed but delighted by it. "It's a mystery honestly," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Trulli vows to go all out for Toyota's first win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.