By Alan Baldwin MONACO, May 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen and Ford will play a part in shaping new Formula One technical regulations but neither manufacturer is likely to enter the sport, according to FIA President Max Mosley. "I don't think there is any suggestion that either of those companies will come into Formula One," the International Automobile Federation head told reporters at the Monaco Grand Prix. "But from our point of view, if we can involve two or even more (uncommitted) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-VW, Ford unlikely to enter F1, says FIA head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642