BUDAPEST, July 29 (Reuters) - The Williams Formula One team say they are close to signing an engine deal for 2006, with current partners BMW still an option. "We will be signing one contract in the next fortnight (two weeks) at the very most," team boss Frank Williams told reporters at the Hungarian Grand Prix on Friday. Media reports have suggested that the former champions are set to switch to privately-owned Cosworth for 2006 and then Toyota the following year. BMW are buying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Williams close to signing engine deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642