Aug 28 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. BARCLAYS PLC The bank appointed Christopher Van Houten as relationship director in its financial institutions team based in New York. Van Houten was previously with National Australia Bank. KNIGHT CAPITAL GROUP INC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MOVES- Barclays, Knight Capital, Royal Bank of Scotland, CBRE, Marsh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642