Sept 28 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, send an email to email@example.com. LMS CAPITAL The investment firm said it named Mark Sebba as a non-executive director with immediate effect. He is the chief executive of Net-a-Porter.com, an internet magazine and retailer. PREMIER ASSET MANAGEMENT The firm said it appointed Chris Norsworthy as regional investment sales manager. He joins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MOVES-LMS Capital, Premier Asset Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.