MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - MRF Ltd , India's top tyremaker on Wednesday said net profit for April-June nearly halved, despite robust sales, hurt by soaring prices of raw material, especially rubber. The firm reported a quarterly net profit of 615.9 million rupees compared with 1.25 billion rupees a year ago. Net sales rose over 34 percent to 19.24 billion rupees, reflecting strong demand from Indian automakers whose sales are booming. "The quarter was pretty bad for MRF despite the fact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MRF Apr-June net halves as input costs surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642