MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Tyre maker MRF Ltd on Tuesday said it has declared a lock out at its manufacturing plant at Puducherry in south India from Feb 22, due to labour unrest. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MRF declares lock out at Puducherry plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.