SINGAPORE, March 24 (Reuters) - Asia methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) prices were flat from a week ago as tight supplies in South Korea met high inventory levels in China. Traders quoted the octane-enhancer at $320-$335 a tonne on a free-on-board Singapore basis, from last week's $320-$340. April supply in South Korea was tight due to rising demand for high-octane gasoline, traders said. Sources said South Korea's S-Oil Corp had stepped into the market for 3,000 tonnes of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MTBE flat as low Korea stock meets slow China demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.