TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group (MTFG) said on Wednesday that the team of Mitsubishi group companies leading the restructuring plans for Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) did not plan to ask for help from the state-backed corporate turnaround body. Asked if the group would apply to use the Industrial Revitalisation Corp of Japan (IRCJ) for Mitsubishi Motors, Nobuo Kuroyanagi, who will become MTFG president in June, told reporters: "We are not thinking about that for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MTFG: no plan for Mitsubishi Motors to use IRCJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.