TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Two of Mitsubishi Motors Corp's creditors in the Mitsubishi group will decide as early as Wednesday to swap 130 billion yen ($1.14 billion) of debt owed by the auto maker into equity, Mitsubishi group sources said. The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi (BTM) and Mitsubishi Trust & Banking Corp, both part of the Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group , have outstanding loans of under 200 billion yen to Mitsubishi Motors. BTM will swap 90 billion yen and Mitsubishi Trust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MTFG to swap Y130 bln MMC debt into stock-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642