FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - The initial sale of shares in German aircraft engine maker MTU is significantly oversubscribed, including a greenshoe option, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday. MTU plans to offer 35.6 million shares in its initial public offering on June 6, including the greenshoe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MTU IPO significantly oversubscribed -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.