FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - German aircraft engines maker MTU Aero Engines is set to replace car supplier Beru in Germany's mid-cap index, while navigations systems firm Tele Atlas could enter the TecDAX, analysts said. "You can assume that MTU will enter the MDAX ," said HVB index analyst Christian Stocker, adding that its market value and trading volumes qualified it for Germany's second-largest stock market index. "Beru's time in the MDAX seems to be over finally," he added. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MTU to replace Beru in Germany's MDAX-analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642