HONG KONG, April 25 (Reuters) - Chinese bus maker Mudan Automobile Shares Co. Ltd. said on Monday it expected to see a substantial loss in the first quarter of 2005 amid lower sales and higher production costs. Mudan said it would record a substantial loss for the three-month period because of intense competition and rising costs of production, led by increases in prices of steel and chemical materials. The Jiangsu-based company posted a net loss of 2.08 million yuan (US$251,126) for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mudan Auto sees loss in Q1 amid lower sales, higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642