MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Munjal Showa Ltd. said on Wednesday its board approved splitting each share into five. Shares in the company rose 8 percent to 310 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Munjal Showa plans 5-for-1 stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642